- I would like to have my favorite sport team's logo engraved on a mug. Can you do that for me?
- No. We do not engrave any licensed, trademarked or copyrighted designs.
- Will you engrave an item that I supply?
- Yes, we will engrave items supplied by the customer. Please supply a description of the item with a photo, if possible. There are some items that we can't be 100% sure that are engravable, so in those instances we will be engraving them at the customer's risk.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Sales tax is charged to all orders originating in Arizona. If your organization is exempt from paying sales tax, please provide a copy of your certificate. For out-of-state customers, all orders shipped to a non-Arizona address will not be charged Arizona sales tax.
- What is the turnaround time for an order?
- Depending on our workload and your order, turnaround times can range from 2-10 days after the final proof has been approved by you. Please ask any questions. We try to accommodate our customer deadlines when we can.
- How do I submit artwork for my project?
- We prefer that you email us any of your details and preferences for your engraving to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Artwork Requirements for all details pertaining to designs submitted by customers.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, & American Express), PayPal and cash.
- Where are you located?
- Our shop is in Mesa, AZ. However, due to insurance constraints, we cannot allow customers to come to our shop. We will be happy to meet with you at a mutually convenient location.
- Do you deliver?
- Yes, we can deliver your finished product to you. We deliver free within 10 miles of our shop. All deliveries farther than 10 miles will incur a delivery charge of $5 plus 50 cents per mile for every mile over 10 miles. Use this link to calculate the distance from our shop (http://tinyurl.com/peukfr6).
ODYSSEY ETCHING & ENGRAVING